After matriculating at Springs Boys High School in 1992, Grant moved to Somerset West and started studying for his degree through UNISA while doing his practical training (Articles) at G.C. Webb and Associates.
He qualified as follows: -
- BCompt degree through UNISA
- Associate of the Institute of Internal Auditors
- Member of the Institute of Accounting Commerce
- Member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants
- Member of the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (SAIPA)
- Member of the SAIPA Centre of Tax Excellence (SAIPA CoTE)
- Member of the South African Institute of Tax practitioners
- He also has Honoury Membership from
Today Grant is the Managing Partner of Webb Accounting.
He has served on numerous company boards as a Director.
He served on several committees in the South African Accounting Profession and was a member of the Western Cape Regional Committee of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). He served a two-year term as Chairman of this committee from 2007-2009. Grant was also Chairman of the TAX committee of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA) which liaises with the South African Revenue Services. He was a Board member of the South African Institute of Professional Accountants (SAIPA). He served as national chairman of some of the following subcommittees of SAIPA: Audit committee, Investigations committee, CPD committee.
He served as National Vice Chairman of SAIPA from 2010 - 2011
Grant is married to Leda who is a partner in the firm has a daughter Kiara, and son Keagan.